Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Comment... On "comments"

I'm (usually) glad to receive the occasional comment posted by readers. It's nice to hear agreement or support, but I also certainly welcome differing views or constructive criticism.

But, you should know that Blogger provides the opportunity for me to screen comments before they become public. In the rare case of something personal, inappropriate, not responsive, or not constructive, I have the opportunity to reject the item. I would, and have, also reject a case where a lone individual misunderstands how to navigate the menu pages.

If you notice that your comment doesn't appear within the blog, send a second comment with your email address so that we can have a private exchange. (Dave, this would apply to you!)

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger mike said...

Hello
I have listened to and enjoyed all your podcasts. I believe we have followed similar paths of development in golf and in life. We have certainly read and been impressed with the same books. I would appreciate the opportunity to exchange e-mails with you. my address is mike.hawley@telewest.co.uk.
Many thanks for the enjoyment and instruction you have given me.
Regards Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home