Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Today

There is a new essay today: Laws and Tendencies. With this chapter, I'm beginning to address the subject of the true golf fundamentals and, with that, the window is closing on winning a free copy of my Golf/Zen novel, The Hole of the Third Eye. All you need to do to win is post your ideas on the subject.

(To receive your copy, you'll need to give me contact information. You can do that by clicking on the menu link for the novel and then click on the "Contact" button to get the email link to the publisher; they will forward to me. I know that neither you nor I wants our email information posted openly!)

You'll see that the essay leaves its subject open or not completely wrapped up. By tomorrow there will be an accompanying podcast that will finish the job. I hope you're listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home