Monday, December 12, 2005

New Today: A Podcast and a Tip

New today...

My seventh podcast—a companion to the "Noise of Many Teachers" essay from last Thursday.

And... also... the third in my "how slow?" series of tips.

Last, a special reminder... the essay and podcast series are approaching the point of presuming to lay down the few and true fundamentals of the golf swing. Before I get to that, I'm asking for your opinions and ideas. Better yet, for the one or two of you who come closest, I'll be awarding a free copy of my golf/Zen novel, The Hole of the Third Eye: A Fable of Golf, Zen, and Life.. So, get your comments in to me soon; you may earn yourself a personal Holiday gift. Good luck!

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Magicode said...

Wayne,

Am enjoying your podcasts - looking forward to your future shows. As far as the fundamentals vs. preferences, I would have to say it is related to the physics of hitting the ball - where on the clubface you hit the ball; is the clubface open, closed or square; what is the angle of attack of the club; what is the swing path - out to in, in to in, etc. These fundamentals affect how the ball flies and are not preferences. that's my $0.02.

Magicode

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home